Sunday, December 1, 2013

Welcome! In the end of 2013


Welcome!  As a beginning of my website, I'd like to welcome you for your visit.

Perhaps you may like what I have shared here. Mostly related to sculpture modeling, mold making, drawing, product design etc. Remember to leave a note, drop a line so I can visit your blog as well.

This year is not an excited year for many business includes mine. That's what I would say I need "a new beginning" before year 2014. It has been almost 26 years since 1988 that I started freelance sculpting works in Irvine, California, the United States. I still love it dearly. Time and things had changed a lot, sculpting might consider a traditional job which compares with computerized and electronic world. 3D printing may soon take over related industries. I guess the difference between the machine and handmade is that I'm a human being, there are deflection and deviance when making sculpture. That deflection and deviance are susceptibility and sensation. Hopefully we won't lose the last remaining value of human heart. 

 

Alex~

Kodak Moment - Sculpted by Alex Liao
 
Kodak Moment- True Guts
Sculpted by Alex Liao
 

No comments:

Post a Comment